Can help calm and soothe your pet by releasing a certain hormone (endorphins) that aids in relaxation and de-stressing. Licking is like a massage to your pet, so using a Lickimat product can help make stressful situations, like going to the vet or being at home alone, easier to handle for your pet.
Adding treats or our sprinkles over some natural yogurtthe Lickimat entices your pet to the mat and encourages them to lick over the textured surface to stimulate the calming hormone and keeps them focused on a certain activity. Lickimats can also help redirect their licking behaviour to a specific point rather than all over your furniture, carpets, etc.
- Textured pet treat mat designed to help combat boredom and calm your dog to improve behaviour
- Can be used as a slow-feeding treat or food mat to help prolong meal and treat times – great as a hide-and-seek type pet toy
- Great to use as a medical-free way to help calm and soothe your pet during stressful times or when they’re bored at home by themselves
- Provides a way for your pet to release a calming hormone to help them relax
- Stimulates saliva production to better digestion/gut health and helps clean the tongue to improve dental and oral health
- Makes your dog’s sense of taste more pronounced due to repetitive licking
- Made from non-toxic and food-grade TPR and PET materials
- Safe for dishwasher use and can be placed in freezer for frozen treats
- Tuff model - hard plastic